Happy September, everyone! Consider the ladylike prints and shapes of Marni as you're packing away your summertime clothes and bringing back your fall / winter gear into your wardrobe. While the Fall / Winter 2009 collection was a superb exercise in "rich, dark layering of texture and iridescence," I very much love Marni because of the lighter patterns. Believe me, I will be winterizing my purple Marni shift (...I went all out shopping in tax-free Hong Kong) well into the dreary, cold season with thick colored tights and heavy cardigans. But yeah, I always support injecting some color and prints into your fall / winter wardrobe because it is always so much sunnier that way! Anyway, check out Threads and Shreds for our own Marni look for a fraction of the Marni price.
blog comments powered by Disqus